The cat eye makeup look has been around for ages. It is a makeup staple. You can’t go wrong.
But if you are looking for an update to an old favorite we have just the tutorial for you. This look would be great for going out in the evenings while sporting a new bobbed wig from Indo Hair.
Click the link below to see makeup artist Kumiko Hirose show us how to create a bold cat eye tutorial with a splash of color.
1) To begin, apply your favorite waterproof cream eyeliner to your upper lash line with a small makeup brush filling in the spaces between the lashes. Make sure that there are no gaps between the lashes.
2) Follow up the cream eyeliner with a pencil eyeliner in the same shade. Cover the lid in the pencil eyeliner and wing the edges up and out away from the eye, creating the cat eye shape. The line doesn’t need to be perfect, you are just creating the basic shape.
3) Use black eyeshadow to cover the lid (over the cream eyeliner) and extend slightly outward past the eye. Smudge the lines if you would like to achieve a more smoky look.
4) Press some of the black eyeshadow into the outer half of the lower lash line, using a makeup brush.
5) Now add a dramatic pop of color by applying some light blue eyeshadow to the inner half of the lower lash line and upward into the corner of the eye.
6) Finish of with some mascara on both the upper and lower eyelashes.
What a great way to spice up your everyday cat eye makeup. If you are looking for other ways to shake things up why not check out Indo Hair’s amazing selection of wigs, weaves, and partials. With all of the colors and styles you could ever want you can match your hair to your makeup, wardrobe, or whatever else you can think of.