Not sure how to wear your hair for a formal night out? Want something that is chic and elegant? How about something a little different than your usual go-to hair styles that won’t take hours of prep time?
Then watch this video tutorial to learn how to create the four piece braided chignon. Celebrity stylist Seven Washington breaks down the braided chignon piece by piece so creating this style has never been easier.
1) Brush your hair so that it is smooth and secure with a clear elastic band.
2) Separate the pony tail into four equal sections.
3) Go through and braid each section to the end. Secure each braid with an elastic band.
4) Wrap the first braid around all of the hair in a circle. Secure with a bobby pin,
5) Wrap the second braid around in the same fashion.
6) Add some texture to the third braid to make the style look a little fuller. Wrap around the hair like the first two and secure with a hair pin, making sure to tuck in the ends.
7) Repeat with the last braid.
8) Make sure all of the ends of the braids are hidden and style as you would like.
That’s it! Go enjoy your new ‘do tonight!
If your natural hair is too short, no worries. Indo Hair has the best selection of high quality wigs and weaves so you can have the length of hair you have always wanted. Make an appointment today so you can try the braided chignon out for yourself.