Curls, curls, curls.
Who doesn’t love beautiful curls in their gorgeous mane?
You probably use heat from a curling iron to attain those beautiful tendrils, but over time excessive heat will damage your hair and decrease the life of your extensions.
Have you considered using a heat-free hair method to attain a daily look? Here is a quick and easy no-heat curl technique that’s hair damage free.
Quick and Easy Heat-Free Hair Tutorial
Start with slightly damp hair. You can do this by lightly misting your hair with water in a squirt gun, or take a shower and air dry your hair for 15 – 20 minutes. Hair that is too wet will dampen the effect (no pun intended).
Separate your hair into two sections. Make a twist braid that starts at your temple.
To make a twist braid
- Gather a section of hair at your temple.
- Separate the hair into two sections. We recommend using your index finger and holding both sections in one hand.
- Tightly twist the two sections, one over the other. Do this one or two times.
- Next, add a section of hair and twist it over as you would do with a cornrow.
- Add more hair again and twist it over. Continue this process until you reach the nape of your neck.
- Once you’ve reached the nape of your neck, twist up the remaining hair that hangs down your shoulders into a tight bun.
Make sure your twist braids are as tight as possible to ensure a defined, tight, and beautiful curl.
Also, make sure that you include all of your hair, including the hair at your temples.
Wear your hair tied up for at least 4 hours. Or better yet, sleep with your hair twisted up under a silk scarf.
Once your hair is completely dry, gently unravel your twists to reveal long, gorgeous curls. Don’t use a hair brush; instead, gently separate your hair using your fingers. Apply hair spray and flip.
You’re on your way to healthier curls.
Women become bald less often than men, but they carry the genes
that determine pattern baldness and pass them on to their children.