Long, gorgeous, healthy hair extensions will allow you to achieve any look you want, but your eyebrows may make or break your efforts.
If you love experimenting with different hair colors, you may also consider correctly matching your eyebrow color with your hair color in order to achieve the most beautiful result.
Choosing the right eyebrow shade is not difficult. If you follow the color guidelines below, you’ll achieve gorgeous Cara Delevingne brows in a heart beat.
How To Match Your Eyebrows With Your Extensions
1. Choose your color based on how much eyebrow hair you have. If you have a lot of eyebrow hair, it’s best to match your eyebrow color to your hair color as closely as possible.
If you have sparse eyebrow hairs, use the following guidelines:
- If your hair is dark, consider coloring or shading your eyebrows slightly lighter than the color of your extensions.
- If your hair is light, consider coloring or shading your eyebrows two shades darker than your extensions.
2. If you have blond hair, consider a darker brow.
Blond hair is very sultry when paired with a darker brow. The look opens up the face and draws attention to the eyes. Cara Delevingne is famous for her bold, dark brow, which contrasts with her blond locks.
3. Consider using powder to shade in your brows.
You have a range of options to color or shade in your brows: pencils, creams, gels, charcoal just to name a few. However, consider using powder in order to achieve a natural, soft look.
Ultimately, choosing the right brow color is based on individual preference, complexion, brow shape and style, and lots of experimenting. Nonetheless, we hope these guidelines will help you rock your extensions.